Below you will find a letter from American Construction Source CEO Jim Drexinger. American Construction Source is our parent company.
As you will see:
- Our business is staying open to ensure your business can keep building. Our full fleet stands ready to deliver materials for your projects.
- The safety of our customers and employees is always a priority.
- The Department of Homeland Security has classified our business as “Critical Infrastructure Workforce” and state and local governments have defined us as an “Essential Business”
- We continue to see no disruptions in our supply chain.
- We are happy to accept orders via telephone, email, and fax – and we’re relaxing our credit card payment policy to enable customers to pay invoices and monthly statements via credit cards.
- Please don’t hesitate to ask how our employees can help your team during these challenging times.
If we have more updates to share, we will post these on our website on this page first: meeks.com/western/covid-19-update/